Our wound element is a versatile filter that delivers excellent performance in the purification of contaminated liquids. It has a high dirt holding capacity, high flow and low differential pressure. The candle filter is a continuously wound depth filter and is available in length from 2 2/3 to 72 inches. Because the element has a diamond cartridge, it is able to trap a large amount of particles of the same size over the whole length of the element.
What problem is solved?
Unwanted solid contaminants are removed from process fluids, coolants and end products
- Continuously wound element with a length of 2 2/3 up to 72 inches
- No bypass or loss of filtration area because all products are continuously wound around a single core
- Advanced production process for continuous quality
- Available in 0.5 to 150 micron
- Wide range of materials for media, core and end caps for temperature and chemical resistance
- A high dirt holding capacity
- High flow
Examples of Applications
- Cutting fluids
- Food products
- Oil derivatives
- Process water
A polypropylene coil and core are generally used. Other materials can be chosen depending on the process and the desired chemical and thermal resistance.
Filter rating: 0.5 to 150 micron