Our meltblown filter elements are used as a pre-filter and/or end filter for process fluids and gases. The filters have an absolute of nominal filter rate and are suitable for treating large volumes of liquids.
What problem is solved?
Unwanted solid contaminants are removed from process fluids, coolants and end products.
- One piece high strength support core
- Absolute removal ratings for consistent and reliable performance
- High void volume, resulting in low Î”P and excellent dirt holding capacity
- End cap welded direct to the core for extra security and strength
- Thermally bonded fibre matrix minimises fibre migration
- Wide range of materials for media, core and end caps for temperature and chemical resistance
Examples of Applications
- Food and Beverage
- Fine Chemicals
- Metal Finishing
- Water Treatment
A polypropylene media and core are generally used. Other materials can be chosen depending on the process and the desired chemical and thermal resistance.
Filter rating: 0.3 to 180 micron