High flow cartridges
CWF's PHF series high flow elements are a cost effective solution for solid particle filtration in liquid applications with high flow rates. The PHF series high flow element is a large diameter single open end filter with an inside to outside flow pattern. Due to the high service area the PHF series high flow element can cope with higher flows, hold bigger amounts of solids and cause less change outs than conventional pleated filter elements. CWF's PHF series high flow elements are utilized with a grip on the open side, resulting into easier change-outs.
What problem is solved?
Unwanted solid contaminants are removed from process fluids and end products.
- Removal efficiency up to Beta 5000
- Less change outs due to high dirt holding capacity
- Smaller vessels possible
- Easier to change out than conventional pleated filters
- Increased strength, consistent pleat distance and media protection due to a rigid outer cage
- High and consistent quality
Examples of applications
- Process water filtration
- Reversed Osmosis pre-filtration
- Produced water filtration
- Amine filtration
- Seawater filtration
- Cooling fluid filtration
- Glycol filtration
CWF's PHF series high flow elements are 100% polypropylene. Please contact your CWF representative for other materials.
Please consult CWF.